The group start is scheduled for 21 September, 2019, 8.30 AM.
Registrations will be open until 30 August 2019.
Participation is open to all types of bicycles that can tackle very uneven stretches of road (albeit short).
We recommend the use of a mountain bike with front suspension.
The registration includes:
- a GPS track in gpx format;
- a race pack (content being defined);
- free use of camping area at Masseria Gravelle, the evening before departure and the evening of arrival;
- free use of area for bike washing and bike repair at Masseria Gravelle;
- technical-information briefing the night before departure;
- welcome drink at Masseria Gravelle, the night before departure;
- buffet / breakfast at Masseria Gravelle, the morning of departure;
- a list of structures that can give hospitality along the route or in its immediate vicinity: these are B & B, hotels or camping (some of which are in agreement) of which contacts and distance will be specified from the departure;
- a list of workshop cycles;
- a list of points of interest (with GPS coordinates and distance from the start) for those wishing to take the opportunity to explore what is in the surroundings of the track you are going through.
- membership to Apulia Apulia ASD and insurance coverage, for those not already registered with another sports association
- A certificate of “finisher” will be given to all those who will complete their adventure
A certificate of “finisher” will be given to all those who will complete their adventure